Follow the below mentioned steps, if need to exclude a certain file, folder or URL while
performing the search of AVG:
- Open the AVG Admin Console
- Go to "Options" menu then click on "Advanced Settings"
- Click on "Exceptions" on the left hand menu
- Click on the "Add exception" button located in lower left hand corner of this window
- Choose the Exception type this dialog window
- Now find the file or folder you want to exclude and click OK to save these changes
- These exceptions can be used for "Potentially unwanted programs" only. You set the exception for a viral file?This file will be detected by AVG tests and the AVG Resident Shield.